Friday, March 26, 2010

Why should I carry my phone around

I dont know if there exists a phobia.But I'm pretty sure that if it does I would be the first victim to be diagonised.In the modern age .Such a question should never arise.But I shall explain to you the reasons for which I dread my cellphone.

I feel it is kind of lame to talk to a gadget . Imagine how would people of the yester century respond to a person who talks to a box.

I fear that the battery of my phone could explode any day and cause irreversible damage to my skin.

I fear that the phone emits EM Waves that will damage my heart.

The probability of bad news being said on lifting the phone is 50%.

I fear that there is a secret agency that monitors our lives with the help of the gadget.

Plainly speaking I hate to carry my phone around.But lemme see if things change if i change my phone to a iphone which is not possible even speaking hypothetically given my current financial situvation....

No comments:

Post a Comment